Monday, March 12, 2012

DIY Time: Tic-Tac Box to Bobby Pin Holder!

Good morning my loves! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!
So I find myself always looking for my bobby pins and can never find them. So I was like this has to stop! There was a Tic-Tac box just laying around in my garage so what do you think I did?
Bobby Pin Holder!! 
DIY time ladies! 5 quick and easy steps to make a bobby pin holder
So this is my first DIY on here so go easy on me PLEASE! Haha Ok here it is :)
Supplies: 
Tic- Tac Container:
Bobby Pins:
Cute Scrap booking Paper:
Glue Gun and Glue Sticks: Go ahead and plug this in so you can use it when you are ready!
Scissors:
Applique Flowers:
Step One: Fill the Container with bobby pins facing the same way.
Step Two: Cut long strips of the cute scrap booking paper. It doesn't matter what size they are you can choose but cut 4 each.
Step Three: Measure the paper around the container and cut. Then take a piece of paper and hot glue it to the container, do the same all the way around. Alternate with the paper for a cute pattern.
Step Four: Keep going until you have to stop.
Step Five: Apply the applique flowers with hot glue! You are finished!! 
That was super easy!! 
This was really fun I hope you try it yourself! :)
-Love Josie!!









No comments:

Post a Comment