Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Neon + Pink= Outfit of the Day!

     Good Morning loves! Today is outfit of the day! :)
For today's outfit I decided to change some things up. From now on I am going to post what ever nail color I am wearing so if you want to buy the same you can do so, the final change, after I post where I got the items of clothing and pictures, I will then put up links to where you can find similar items. The links will be labeled as to what Im wearing! Alright enough with changes, I know you all can not wait to see my outfit! This one is fun and bright! :)

What Im wearing:
Shirt: TJ Maxx: $9.99
Tank: Target: $9.00
Pants: H&M: $19.99
Shoes: Dolce Vita orig. $75.00 got them on sale for $25.99 :)
Purse: Charming Charlies: $38.00
Nail Polish: Target: Sally Hansen Coral Reef $2.50 Walgreen's: Sinful Colors: $1.99

Pictures!!











Chevron Nails!! Here is the tutorial! Chevron Nail Tutorial 


Here are the links to find similar clothing! :)
Enjoy 

1 comment: