Monday, April 9, 2012

PROMMM 2012!!

Good Morning loves! It has been a long while, school and work have been kicking my butt! 
So it so happens that today marks the one year anniversary of my Senior Prom! I really can't believe it!
I remember all the hype getting the $350 dollar dress and all my make-up from MAC and my wonderful Glittery shoes from my favorite shoe designer Steve Madden, and the stress of finding my blue clutch. Over all the process was fun!
Your's Truly :)


Here is a picture of me and my friends for Prom 2011 

Now here are some affordable dresses to consider for Prom this year! :)
This one is super cute and only $89.99 at  

This one is really simple but cute! $87.99 (on sale) at 

This one is really elegant, I love the key hole! $115.99 at 

I love the design of this dress! $137.99 at 

This is not your typical prom dress but if I were on a low budget I would make anything work! I love the cobalt blue(they don't carry this color at Macy's anymore) $99 at
 Alright loves well I hope you have an awesome Monday! :)
-Love Josie


No comments:

Post a Comment