Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Favorites!





Lea Michelle



Molly Sims

Sofia Vergara


I love all of these outfits so much that I wanted to share them with you! :)
First, Lea Michelle went for the hot color of summer: nude, this mini lacy frock is simple and cute and I love the one shoulder past the elbow sleeve. Knowing me, I would pair this dress with cute Teal or Lavender pumps. But classic black pumps work just as
great!
Second, Molly Sims. I am in LOVE with this outfit! Just a little obsessed with the cropped red blazer, she also went for the color of the summer: nude the dress is a mini and flowy. It also cinches at the waist so you can put a skinny braided brown belt with it. I'm not a huge fan of the shoes though, I would suggest Mary Jane brown or gold pumps!
Third, Sofia Vergara, The yellow pops definitely, I love the shortness of the shirt and the messy look to it. The jeans are an amazing wash and to me the rip on the knee gives it a laid back feel to it, however the black purse gives it a classic look, the brown wedges finish out the look because they are very simple!
Have a fabulous Friday!!:)
-Love Josie.

No comments:

Post a Comment