Monday, August 8, 2011

Designer Mondays!! ALEXANDER MCQUEEN!

Hey loves, so yesterday I went to the Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty exhibition at the MET museum in Manhattan. It was just truly amazing. For those of you who don't know, Alexander McQueen was a world renowned fashion designer who killed himself on the morning of his mothers funeral. In the exhibition it was his work from the past 20 years. His designs were impeccable. I was in awe of everything from the crazy head peices to the gorgeousness of the frocks. I went the last day and it was very crowded and I had to wait in line for 5 hours but it was totally worth it. And a very good experience! I'm glad I went!! Sadly you couldn't take pictures because it was prohibited :/
-Love Josie
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment