Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Website Wednesday!!!


Hello my loves! Its been a while since I have done Website Wednesday, that's because I have been researching some awesome sites for you all so don't hate me because your gonna love me after I post this website! :)


This website is called Refinery 29 and it's focus is on street fashion in the big cities that includes Los Angles, New York, Chicago, Washington D.C and San Francisco! I really love how even though we don't live in these major cities (unless you do) we can get a handful of information so we can be in the know! I really like this website!
Go check it out! :)
On a side note...... H&M Has already announced who is the next designer to collaborate with them!
The designer is MARNI and the collection will be available in March of 2012.

I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THIS COLLECTION!
Here is a video!!
Have a Happy Wednesday!! :)
Love Josie!

No comments:

Post a Comment