Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Outfit of The Day!

Hello my loves! The weather right now has been nothing but perfect in Arizona! 
So I have been inspired from going to the Magic Trade Show in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago to up my style. When I was there I saw a lot of bold prints and bright colors and I loved it! I am actually going to go through my closet this weekend to clean it for spring! :)





 OK, so I just bought this shirt on Sunday and I LOVEE IT! You can't really see the print clearly, but it's quotation marks! 
Shirt: Romy $19.99 (Sale)
Belt: Came with pants from F21
Pants: Roxy $20.00 (Sale)
Shoes: Gianni Bini $12.00 (Sale)
Purse: Rachel Zoe Collection Christmas present from last year.
If you don't know I love Rachel Zoe like to the fullest extent! When I opened the box that led to this purse I had a serious melt down! :)
So remember the post on neon and I put a video of a neon nails tutorial?
I tried it! It was really fun and it did not take as long as I thought!!
Have a fabulous day my loves! :)
-Love Josie!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Outfit !!!! and Blog
    Hope You Stop By & Follow me 2

    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete