Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Website Wednesday

Hello my loves it's been quite a while, we will have to catch up but just not today!
Today is Website Wednesday! 
I have a wonderful website today for my crafty followers!! This website is called psimadethis. On this site, this woman gets inspired by fashion, and she puts a collage together and make something either in that collage or something about that collage. I really want to make EVERYTHING FROM THIS SITE!! She has been doing this for a while and I admire her for that! Down below I have given you some pictures so you can see how amazing she is!
Get inspired I know I am! :)
   P.S. I HAVE SOME FABULOUS NEWS AT THE END!







Did you like these?? I really hope you did because these are really amazing! Go here and see some other things she has done!

OK HERE IT IS!! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIVE IN ARIZONA.......... AND LIKE TO SHOP AT THE CHANDLER MALL.......... THERE IS A NEW STORE THAT'S COMING ....................................
H&M IS COMING TO CHANDLER MALL!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGSSS ARE YOU SO EXCITED??? CAUSE I AM! :) 
OK HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY 
-LOVE JOSIE!


No comments:

Post a Comment