Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Favorites!!



Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton 

Rose Byrnes in Vivienne Westwood


Back

Shailene Woodley in Valentino

Justin Bieber is 18!!

News! Anna Sophia Robb is the NEW Carrie Bradshaw 
Good morning my loves! So for Friday Favorites I have changed it up a little, instead of it being just about stars fashion, it's going to be about that and news that's happening in the fashion world or news that relates to fashion!
So first we have my favorites from the Oscars this past Sunday! Michelle Williams has made my list twice for best dressed red carpet events! I love this color on her and the shape of the dress is amazing and then to add a peplump makes it even better! 
Rose Byrnes dress is so cute in the front but when she turns around it's like pow in your face! I love that it has a bow on the side! I also love the sequins!
Shailene Woodley has come a long way from just wearing simple things to wow this dress is gorgeous! I love basically anything Valentino! This dress looks just right for her age! 
Justin Bieber! He turned 18 yesterday! It's hard to believe that he started when he was 15 and now he is 18! All the little girls at the preschool I work at LOVE THEM SOME JUSTIN BIEBER!!  BABY BABY BABY OHHHH That's all they know!! Haha!!
Anna Sophia Robb is also 18 and is now the new Carrie Bradshaw. If you don't know who that is she is played by Sarah Jessica Parker from Sex in the City. This new show is called The Carrie Diaries and it's the younger Carrie Bradshaw set in the 1980's. This show is going to be on The CW Im really excited cause it's like the Sex in the City for our generation!!
So I told you that I would make up for Yesterday, I hope this did! :)
Have a fabulous day!! :) 
-Love Josie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment