Friday, March 23, 2012

NAILS NAILS NAILS!!

Good morning my fashionistias! It's finally Friday! 
So one of the spring trends that I will be talking about on Monday is Tone on Tone, which basically means to put the same tone of color on the same tone of color. So for example blue you can wear a light blue shirt with dark blue shorts, it's really cute and fun so try it!
However today im going tone on tone on my nails times five! 
The nail polish I used, in order from left to right
1. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Invisible
2. China Glaze For Audrey
3. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear The Real Teal  
4.Love & Beauty By Forever 21 Turquoise 
5. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Sturdy Sapphire 
6. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away!
7. Oh So Wet!
My fingers look kinda weird but oh well haha. It was fun putting these colors together! 
Have a fabulous day loves!
-Love Josie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment