Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favorites!!! Nails, Fashionable Celebs and Fashion News!

Good morning loves, and happy Friday!!
I must do one thing first! 
Say Happy 16th Birthday to my baby brother Jared!! 
This picture is of us when we were younger!

Ok now for my favorites for the week!! 

Nails: So I saw these adorbs floral print pattern on Teen Vogue and decided that yep I need to do this!!



 Mine turned out OK but it was fun and I wish I had a better top coat! I will be trying this again!!

Fashionable Celebs:
Eva Mendes

Frieda Pinto


Fashion News:
Brad Pitt is the new face of Chanel No. 5!!!


Editor at Large for Vogue Japan Anna Dello Russo is collaborating with H&M October 4th 2012 
Im actually excited, because not only is she super fashionable but she is obsessed with jewelry so you know that her accessory line is going to be amazing! 
Video of her interviewing! 


Ok loves I hope you enjoyed! Have a fabulous Friday!!
-Love Josie 




No comments:

Post a Comment