Tuesday, June 19, 2012

OBBBSSSEEESSSEEDDD!

Good Morning Loves!
I had a major obsession over the weekend! I was looking online for some yellow heels to go with my dress for my cousins wedding and I came across these bad boys at Aldo!
 May I introduce you to the Galler! These bad boys cost $90.00 at Aldo, however at Zappos where everything ships free 365 days of the year, the blue and teal shoes are on sale for $80.99. Unfortunately the yellow ones that I love and need are NOT on sale! So, I have to find a different shoe. You know I will keep my eye on these and when they come down to a more affordable price you know I will get these and tell you alllllll about it!


These are beautiful!!!

If you would love to have these shoes here's the link for Zappos!
Well I hope you are as obsessed with these as I am! :)
Have a fabulous day loves!
-Love Josie-

No comments:

Post a Comment