Friday, October 19, 2012

I'M BACK!

Hi my loves! I'm back! I am really sorry that I haven't been posting it's just that I have the busiest schedule ever this semester! :(
Anyways this post is about my latest fashion savings haul! I actually made this video the week after Labor Day (yes I know I haven't posted since before Labor Day) and never had time to post it because it's really long! Haha
I really want to catch you up on some fun things I have been doing, and cute pictures over the past almost two months, so look out for weekend posts.
I also want to do more DIY's and Sewing Posts. 
Sorry for rambling, I have had a lot of time to think about some fun posts! 
Well here it is:
Also my blog looks a little different huh? Yes I loved the older layout but it didn't show some things that I really wanted to be shown!
Oh I just did this last night in honor of Arizona's weather next week. It's going to be in the 80's all next week, you have nooooo idea how long we have waited for this beautiful weather to come! :)
I give you pumpkins:

Alright my loves have a fashionable day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment