Thursday, September 22, 2011

Emmys 2011 Best and Worst Dressed!!

Best Dressed:

Lea Michele 
This dress is a winner!

Katie Holmes
Some people said that this dress was too plain, I don't think so simple can be stunning and that's what she looks like!

Olivia Munn 
This dress is a VA-VA- VOOM dress, the color is great and she looks amazing and I love the stripes.

                                                                     Worst Dressed:

Jayma Mays
Uhmmm this is not the princess awards Ms. Mays! LOL I like the color but all of the horrible ruffles take away from her pretty face, this was bad!

Alan Cummings
Ok so do you remember the scent Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Body Works? Enough said!


Paz de la Huerta
Why are all the stars ruining my favorite color with ugly dresses!? Everything about this outfit is just horrible! As in the words of Rachel Zoe: "gag me."

No comments:

Post a Comment