Wednesday, September 21, 2011

London, England Paris Ohhhh Myyy/OBBBSSEESSIIOONNNN!

                                                                            
Hello loves! Today has been a fabulous day for me because I decided that from here on out I'm going to save up my money so I can go to Brittan for a fashion study abroad program!! How exciting is that!?! It's going to cost quite a bit of money but I'm determined to make this work, because this is an opportunity of a lifetime!! Ok now for obbbsssseeessssiiiioooonnnn time! :) So I was on Vogue's Website and they had an article full of pictures of falls fashion under 100 dollars! So if you didn't know already I LOVE pink! I LOVE dresses! I LOVE pleats and I LOVE H&M so combine those together and you get a crazy person named Josie! JK, you get this beautiful dress for $35 dollars I'm so going to H&M and buying this dress! Hope your day was splendid!
               -Love Josie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment